Field School Sponsorship
The Institute is pleased to invite sponsors to help us provide an amazing opportunity for the youth of Pennsylvania through our wildlife focused field schools.
Using a single species as a springboard, the Wildlife Leadership Academy field schools build a foundation of knowledge and leadership skills for teenagers across the state. At each field school, we reach 26 students and 25+ adults as well as the parents of the students.
Beyond field school, each year, our students have gone on to reach hundreds of Pennsylvania citizens through their education and service work.
We are offering two 5-day field schools in the summer of 2013 each with a different wildlife focus:
- Pennsylvania Bucktails – focusing on the white-tailed deer
- Pennsylvania Brookies – focusing on the brook trout
For information on customized sponsorship packages, please contact:
Michele Kittell, Executive Director
Why Sponsor a Pennsylvania Bucktails or Pennsylvania Brookies field school?
Reach youth, parents and Pennsylvania citizens across the state who support the next generation of conservation leaders. Being a field school sponsorship is unique because your company or organization is supporting specifically a field school that will bring your brand to new audiences as our students share information each particular species across the state.
As a sponsor, you could enjoy the following benefits:
- Sponsor acknowledgement on website
- Placements in email newsletters to parents and youth as well as supporters
- Placements in youth outreach materials that travel with them after the field school
- Placement on banner at the Bucktails or Brookies field school
- Permission to use Wildlife Leadership Academy name and logo on your promotions
- On-site: product placement during field school
- Mention in all press releases
- Positive awareness of your company or brand through association with youth education and leadership development
- Employee volunteer opportunities at the field school